~I Hate You~ (part2)



I hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you.i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.

i hate when u make me cry
i hate when u accused me 4 sumthin' i didn't do
i hate when u call only 2 make me unhappy
i hate d way u talk 2 me
it only make me wan to hit u hard but i know i cant
i hate u..
really hate u
but y i stil u until now?


1 Response to "~I Hate You~ (part2)"

  1. Mia Hinata says:
    May 2, 2010 at 2:26 PM

    it all bout heart...hear 2 ur heart not ur mind...u will find da answer...be hepi sexy angel...=)

    ~~mia hinata wife~~

Post a Comment